Physical Access Needs
- Accessible parking is always available at all locations.
- Accessible pathways and rooms are available at all locations, elevators are provided where appropriate.
- Accessible bathrooms are available at all locations.
- Accessible guest rooms are available at all locations.
Blind/Low Vision Needs
- During the registration process, each attendee can document any blind/low vision accommodation needs such as large printouts, reserved seating in front of a presentation screen or the presenters, etc.
Deaf/Hard of Hearing Needs
- During the registration process, each attendee can document any sign language interpretation needs. These requests must be made a minimum of one (1) month prior to the event start in order to ensure the need can be met per our event policies.
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) can also be made available to attendees upon request.
Sensory Access Needs
- A quiet room with low lighting, reduced noise, and comfortable seating can be available upon attendee request.
- A lactation space equipped with comfortable seating and a refrigerator is available to attendees upon request.
Service Animal Needs
- We welcome service animals to ATIXA’s symposiums and annual conference. All locations have appropriate grassy areas outside for animals to relieve themselves, and some locations offer designated animal relief areas.
Dietary Accommodation Needs
- During the registration process, each attendee can document any dietary accommodation needs. ATIXA ensures there are gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, and non-pork-based food products available for each meal or snack break when providing food during our events.
Please note this is not an exhaustive list, if you have any additional needs or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.