Training courses will be held at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista- Disney Springs located at 1751 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, 32830.
Guest room pricing starts at $229. Discounted rates end December 20, 2023, or when the room block sells out. ATIXA cannot make special arrangements or assist in capturing discounted room rates post-room block sell-out. Click here to reserve your room or contact the hotel by calling 1-800-782-4414 and mentioning “ATI” to book your room today!
ATIXA will provide continental breakfast each morning, a mid-morning coffee/tea break, and an afternoon snack each day. Lunch and dinner each evening will be on your own.
Dining near Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs
The Orlando Lake Buena Vista area offers a convenient location directly across from Disney Springs – a truly fantastic place with an eclectic mix of unique boutiques, one-of-a-kind eateries, and jaw-dropping entertainment.
Dining at Disney Springs
The Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs offers complimentary transportation to and from all Walt Disney World® Theme Parks.
There is a daily resort fee of $25 that will be posted to all guest rooms to cover the following items, services, and/or amenities:
- Two 16 oz. Starbucks coffees daily, redeemable at the Mainstreet Market
- Two 16.9 oz. bottled water (nestle Pure Life) daily, redeemable at Mainstreet Market
- Guestroom high speed wireless internet access
- Local/1-800 calls in-room, up to 60 minutes
- DVDNow Movie Rentals
- Shuttle transportation to/from the Disney World Theme Parks
- $5.00 discount on one attraction ticket sold at the concierge desk (coupons cannot be combined)
- Two-Hour Seminar – $299
- Half-Day Workshop – $399
- One-day Higher Ed. Course – $845
- One or Half-Day K-12 Course – $399
- Two-Day Higher Ed. Course – $1,690
Non-Member Discounted Rates:
- Two-Hour Seminar – $329
- Half-Day Workshop – $499
- One-day Higher Ed. Course – $945
- One or Half-Day K-12 Course – $499
- Two-Day Higher Ed. Course – $1,790
Multi-Course Discounted Rates:
- 1st grouped individual – full price of registration
- 2-4 grouped individuals – 15% discount on registrations
- 5+ grouped individuals – 25% discount on registrations
Please create your order, click the “Pay Later” option upon checkout, and reach out to email@example.com for discounts to be applied.
If you are interested in registering a large group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for personalized assistance.
ATIXA understands that circumstances change, and issues may arise that prohibit your ability to attend this event after you have registered. Our cancellation and refund policy is outlined below:
- Registration cancellation more than 6 weeks prior to registration deadline = 50% refund on the full registration price issued via cheque within 30 days of ATIXA receiving notification
- Registration cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to registration deadline = no refunds on the full registration price
- If you opt in for credit instead of a refund, you will receive 100% of the purchase price via a credit that can be used toward future ATIXA trainings. All credits will expire by December 31st, 2024. Please refer to ATIXA’s event policies for more information.
ATIXA has created downloadable Supervisor Justification Letters to customize and send to your supervisor to demonstrate the value of our in-person training courses. Download the Training Justification Letter Now
Please check your ATIXA Event Lobby to ensure that you see your course name. You may also contact ATIXA at email@example.com so that we can provide assistance or use the chat feature in the lower right-hand corner of the ATIXA site.
Scholarship applications are open until December 1, 2023. All attendees are welcome to apply.
Please note that scholarship awards cover course, workshop, or seminar registration only. Flights, meals, hotel accommodations, and transportation are not included.
ATIXA is committed to giving back! All proceeds from purchased items from ATIXA’s Swag Store will be reinvested into Title IX professionals through Training Scholarships and Research Awards. Browse the swag store now!
Those attending training and certification courses will receive a 2-year certification and renew any current certifications. Those attending workshops and seminars will NOT receive a certification, but will receive digital badges. Workshop attendees receive 4 CCCs with Seminar attendees receiving 2 CCCs. Click here to learn more about CCCs.
ATIXA provides accommodations in compliance with all federal laws. We work with our attendees to provide a positive experience, the registration process has a location to detail needed accommodations.
Please click here to view all that we provide.