This membership category is for those individuals who may serve on campuses and in schools as Title IX Coordinators, Investigators, Deputies, and Administrators. In addition, it is designed for those who wish to have full access to all the below-listed ATIXA resources and related Communities of Practice.
$1,499 for three-years per Individual
$599 for one-year per Individual
- Access to the best source materials and training on Title IX
- Access to Communities of Practice, (Investigator, Advocate/Prevention, PreK-12, ADA/504, Student)
- Title IX Legal Updates
- An active and pertinent professional listserv
- The ability to access individual Community of Practice listservs
- Weekly newsletters
- The ATIXA VAWA Brochure Template
- ATIXA Tip of the Week or Litigation Updates
- 15% member discounts on many ATIXA events, products and services
- 15% member discounts on ATIXA Protocols and Resources
- An annual conference*
- Multiple levels of ATIXA Training & Certification Course Offerings*
- Multiple levels of ATIXA Advanced Training & Certification Course Opportunities*
- Annual Certification Update Opportunities, including online trainings, seminars & new certification levels*
- The ATIXA Blog
- Access to the OCR Investigation Finding Letter Database
- Access to the most comprehensive online Title IX library available
- Membership roster access
*Additional registration fees apply
To join ATIXA please click the “Join” button at the top of this page or download and complete the Membership Registration Form. ATIXA membership works on a rolling membership year, starting on the day you join, and expires one year later. We’ll contact you with renewal reminders to ensure that your membership does not lapse.
If you are in the middle of a membership year and want to upgrade your membership category, ATIXA can pro-rate your paid membership amount to upgrade your membership level. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 610-644-7858.