ATIXA is pleased to offer a membership promotion for any members who wish to obtain a NABITA membership for the 2021-2022 academic year. Purchase a NABITA membership and get a 3-month extension on your current ATIXA membership of the same level!
Our sister association, The National Association for Behavioral Intervention and Threat Assessment (NABITA), is the leading association for support and professional development for the behavioral intervention and threat assessment practitioner for institutions of higher education and K-12 schools and districts.
While the behavioral intervention team and Title IX administrators have individual roles and expertise in schools, the two areas need to be prepared to collaborate and communicate as cases overlap and intersect. To support this partnership, if any ATIXA member obtains a new NABITA membership at the same level through September 2021, they will receive an additional 3-months toward their ATIXA membership!
ATIXA and NABITA are excited to offer several upcoming opportunities for collaboration, including:
- Time with IX and Talking BITs crossover events
- Violence Risk Assessment Training & Certification Course
- Violence Risk Assessment with NABITA Endorsement at the Orlando 2022 Training Event
- Beneficial membership resource inclusions
- 2021 ATIXA and NABITA Annual Virtual Conference Sessions
- Title IX and BIT Intersection Roundtables (ATIXA)
- Investigation and Interviewing Techniques (NABITA)
- Overlap of Title IX and BIT in K-12 (NABITA)
- And more!
There is no need to reach out to ATIXA to obtain this promotion, as it will be automatically added to your ATIXA membership within 7-business days.